SBA Loans the Easy Way
We are experts in providing SBA Loans for businesses. Traditional lenders cannot fill the needs of small businesses. SBA financing provides many advantages over conventional loans. We get things done, and use only lenders who get things done.
What is an SBA loan?
SBA is the United States Small Business Administration. SBA provides loan guarantees to commercial banks up to 90%. Loans are made that would not be made without the guarantee.
What can SBA loans be used for?
What are the advantages of SBA loans?
HOW DO SBA LOANS GET APPROVED?
How do I get started?
Call Affinity Financial Services at 847.502.8072. You can start the process by asking yourself some questions:
- What is your wish list if you had all the money you needed?
- What do you need in your business that you do not have?
- How much money do you think you need?
6 REASONS WHY YOU NEED AFFINITY FINANCIAL SERVICES
- We have 30 years’ experience working with lenders on all types of financing.
- We know how to present information so that lenders understand your loan needs.
- We know how to “tell the story”, present the positives, and explain the negatives.
- The biggest single reason loans are turned down is poor presentation.
- I am a CPA, I know how to analyze and present financial information.
DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIND OR VALUE A BUILDING
- SBA loans are the best way to finance the purchase of your company owned building.
- You are renting space, and want to buy the building.
- How much should you pay?
- You want to find a building to buy, how do you find it?
- How is a building value calculated?
- George Skweres has 30 years’ experience with real estate companies as CFO and COO, valuing and financing real estate acquisitions.
- Valuation methods:
- Income, and comparable sales.
- Income from outside tenants, and income from your company, determine value.
- We know how to calculate and analyze income for maximum value.
- Comparable sales of other properties ensure that what you want to buy is fairly priced
- How do I find a building:
- George Skweres was formerly a licensed Real Estate Managing Broker.
- We have an extensive network of experienced brokers who can find any type of property in any location.
- We can find the building that best suits your needs.
- We have a network of attorneys, accountants, inspectors, insurance agents, and general contractors to assist in your purchase and any needed renovations.
- You have a profitable business, and want to buy a competitor.
- How much should you pay?
- Can you afford to buy this company?
- You want to buy the family business from your parents.
- How much is it worth?
- How is a business value calculated?
- Value of future income using income capitalization.
- There may be substantial economies of scale-costs saved by combining companies.
- Cost savings are payroll, rent, insurance, phone, other operating expenses.
- We are experts in analyzing these cost savings
What do I need from the seller?
- Customer list, historical financial statements, liabilities, pending litigation.
- Additional items on detailed checklists.
- We know what documents are needed.
- We have obtained SBA loan approvals for companies with past losses.
- Lenders look at past performance, current year, and future potential.
- The future potential is presented with future projections which we know how to create.
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT DOCUMENTS I NEED OR WHAT THE PROCESS IS
- We manage the process from beginning to closing.
- We know how to structure transactions.
- We complete lender checklists.
- We coordinate all necessary steps with attorneys.